We’re a team that sees possibilities, thrills customers, solves complex puzzles and innovates with abandon.
Sound like you? Join us.
Our headquarter office is based in downtown Miami with the team that has grown to a skilled staff of 40+ dedicated people.
By continuing to train and foster our team’s skills, On The Map has achieved a cutting-edge formula necessary to stay at the top of an ever-evolving and growing industry. In recent years we have been honored accolodates from Inc. 5000, Google Partners, and many other prestigious companies.
Seeking Online Marketing Specialist
We’re hiring! Seeking Online Marketing Specialist to work in person at our office in downtown Miami. Full-time position, requires U.S. Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business or related field such as Marketing, Economics, Accounting, or Finance, plus two years’ experience in the job offered.
Mail cover letter AND resume to: On The Map, Inc. ATTN: Rick Hoskins, 200 SE 1 st St, Suite 502, Miami, FL 33131
SEO Account Manager - Summer 2021 Internship
Looking to get your foot into the door of the digital marketing industry? Are you interested in learning SEO and building and maintaining outstanding relationships? We have an amazing opportunity for you. We are one of the premier digital marketing agencies in the nation, and we are currently seeking interns for our Paid 2021 Summer Internship Program!
Our summer internship program provides interns with real-world, hands-on digital marketing experience on high-level campaigns.
As a member of our internship program, you will be going through an 8 week training program to take your skills to the next level. We’ll help you learn SEO, understand the nuances of digital marketing, and, most importantly, teach you how to deliver amazing results. Interns are responsible for assisting with projects, while also tasked with leading projects on their own, such as working directly with the clients, conducting keyword research, and assisting with urgent reporting metrics.
- Assist with day-to-day task execution and management
- Assist on several client accounts across the agency
- Research best possible Keyword Targets
- Shadow Senior Account Managers in their daily operations
- Conduct and compile research for SEO competitive analysis, campaign metrics, and high-level reporting
- Participate in agency meetings and brainstorms
Requirements to Apply:
- Must be available to work June 14th to August 6th 2021
- Take Survey: https://take.surveys.ci/s/G7cv1a3b1X/66002
- Candidates must be available to work 35 hours per week for the duration of the program with a flexible schedule which meets the business’ demands
- Interest in Digital Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Ability to effectively work in group settings
- Work in a fast-paced, results-driven, and award-winning environment. On The Map has been named one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the U.S. for more than five years!
- Earn SEO certification
- Gain in-depth, useful digital marketing experience working with real clients
- Opportunity for career growth!