FLORIDA’S #1 SEO & WEB DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
HIRING: CONTENT EDITOR
Passionate about content editing, digital marketing and startups?! ?
We have the ideal position for You…
- Develop content strategies that drive thousands of visitors
- Manage your own team of content writers
- Edit content for upcoming startups and leading businesses around the world
- Learn the latest trends in the highly competitive SEO field
- Become thought leader and respective professional in Miami tech industry
Before we continue (little humble brag)…
We are the #1 SEO & Web Development Agency in South Florida
Starting with being listed on INC. 5000 list, continued by being recognized as Google Partners. We like to think of ourselves as the leading SEO agency coming out of South Florida!
Here’s a short 2-min video from our team saying hello to You our new hire ?
So here’s the deal…
We are looking for an all-star, do you have what it takes?
- Edit content (mostly web content) for spelling, grammar, content, storytelling, and clarity
- Proofread all copy before it gets published
- Validate writer’s research sources
- Work closely with digital marketing teams to resolve content, referencing, or scheduling issues
- Build, and refine content strategy, execution processes, and monitor the efficiency of the work
SEO & UX:
- Read copy from the initial reader’s perspective and optimize for clarity towards that end
- Edit for SEO content factors and overall user experience
- Website on-page SEO element effectiveness analysis
Previous Experience & Character:
- 2-4 Years of writing and editing for the web including corporate sites, blogging, and social
- Prior experience with content editing for law firms
- Experience working with blog publishing platforms such as WordPress
- Advanced computer skills required (Google Suite, WordPress, Asana)
- Ambitious, hardworking team player, who is results driven and has a natural competitiveness
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, dynamic and deadline oriented environment
- Open minded — you’re flexible and can pivot quickly
What Are We Offering:
- Compensation: $30K-$40K+ (Based on Experience)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Ongoing Training in SEO, Digital Marketing, Web Development
- Company Events (More like Parties…) 🙂
- Flexible Holiday / Vacation Schedule
IF this sounds like You, do the following…. ?
TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION EMAIL: [email protected] WITH YOUR RESUME AND USE THE SUBJECT LINE:
“YOUR FULL NAME | PHONE NUMBER | UNIVERSITY ATTENDED”
John Smith | 305-555-5555 | University of California
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!