FLORIDA’S #1 SEO & WEB DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
HIRING: JUNIOR WEBSITE PROJECT MANAGER
Passionate about content editing, digital marketing and startups?! ?
We have the ideal position for You…
- Plan and execute a successful website development project that drives thousands of visitors.
- Coordinate web development of highly-optimized and conversion-driven websites
- Manage your own team of designers and programmers
- Learn the latest trends in the highly competitive website design field
- Become thought leader and respective professional in Miami tech industry
Before we continue (little humble brag)…
We are the #1 SEO & Web Development Agency in South Florida
Starting with being listed on INC. 5000 list, continued by being recognized as Google Partners. We like to think of ourselves as the leading SEO agency coming out of South Florida!
Here’s a short 2-min video from our team saying hello to You our new hire ?
So here’s the deal…
We are looking for an all-star, do you have what it takes?
Web Project Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplish Web project objectives by establishing project scope
- Communicate with the sales representatives, clients and the website development team
- Assure quality Web solutions by developing and maintaining projects
- Accomplish work requirements by orienting, assigning and scheduling tasks for fellow colleagues
- Follow production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identify work process improvements.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Previous Experience & Character:
- 2-5 years of internet marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or similar major from an accredited university
- Experience working with a team and clients
- Familiarity with digital communications and website methodology
- Experience working with online website tools including content management systems and HTML preferred
- Experience applying UX, SEO, and Information Architecture (IA) best practices to copy is a plus
Web Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Web Savvy, Well Organized, Project Management, Attention to Detail, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Reporting Skills, Problem Solving, Perspective, Problem Solving, Able to Work Independently and with Others, Strong Knowledge of Websites and SEO Best Practices, Able to Switch Gears and Focus, Spanish preferred
What Are We Offering:
- Perfect Stepping Stone to Break Into Digital Marketing
- Competitive Salary for Starter Position
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Ongoing Training in SEO, Digital Marketing, Web Development
- Company Events (More like Parties…) 🙂
- Flexible Holiday / Vacation Schedule
IF this sounds like You, do the following.... ?
TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION EMAIL: [email protected] WITH YOUR RESUME AND USE THE SUBJECT LINE:
"YOUR FULL NAME | PHONE NUMBER | UNIVERSITY ATTENDED"
John Smith | 305-555-5555 | University of California
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!