Website Design for Contractors
As a contracting business owner, you know that positive first impressions are the key to building a successful customer base and business. In the digital age, your website is a conduit for you to make your first impression when a potential customer is searching for a contracting company. That customer is not just searching to determine what type of work your contracting company does, but rather, what type of work you can do for them. However, the key to making sure you have the ability to make that positive first impression is creating a website that is easy to find (meaning that it ranks well with search engines) and gives your customers information about the services your company offers and how it operates.
This is accomplished by designing a website for your contracting company that is easy for customers to use, informative, formatted to rank well with search engines, and most importantly, designed to convert traffic into new leads. On the Map Marketing (OTM) specializes in designing websites for any kind of contracting company you can imagine, including plumbers, roofers, HVAC companies, and more. Our websites are designed to communicate a message that resonates with and entices your potential customers to contact your business, so you can focus on growing your company.
The Best Contractor Website Design Services Available
68% of the all active internet users in the U.S. perform at least one search with a search engine per month. They use search engines like Google to look at reviews, purchase services, and yes, hire contractors of all types. This segment of your customer base is simply too important to ignore. In fact, building and maintaining a website is now a necessity, not a luxury, for all contractors. Don’t believe us? Surveys of small business owners in 2017 showed that 71% of respondents already had a website, and 92% of all respondents that stated they didn’t have website indicated they would have one by the end of 2018. However, not all websites are the same, and in order to reach search engine users and use your website as a tool to generate leads, your contracting company’s website needs to be formatted for SEO, designed for convert traffic into leads, and structured to engage potential customers.
At On the Map Marketing, our goal is to meet all of your contracting company’s website design needs in one place. Is your business on a strict budget? Don’t worry. On the Map Marketing offers a host of affordable website design options that can turn your company’s website into a fine tuned lead-generating machine, and the best part is, every website we build is SEO formatted and designed to improve your website’s ranking on Google.
- Single-Page Websites: Are you launching a lead campaign? OTM designs single-page websites that are structured to maximize your contracting company’s conversion rate by turning qualified traffic into good quality leads. Single-page websites, which are commonly referred to as landing pages, are an excellent option for paid-ad campaigns, small-service launches, and lead generation campaigns.
- WordPress Websites: At OTM, we build entire websites from the ground up using a platform that is utilized by over 100 million website owners around the world. WordPress is the go-to hosting platform for business owners, because after your website is built, you can manage and improve on your website with any easy-to-use platform with an unmatched amount of add-ons, plugins, and extras. Moreover, WordPress allows our team of website designers to create a website with responsive web design techniques, so your contracting company’s website can accommodate both desktop and mobile device users.
Responsive Web Design for Contracting Companies
If you want one website for both desktop and mobile users, OTM has you covered. Websites with responsive programming sense what type of device the user is viewing the website with and adapts the website’s pages and structure to fit the user’s device screen. Responsive designs act as a hybrid between mobile websites and normal websites. Most importantly, Google ranks mobile-friendly websites that load quickly more favorably than websites designed for desktop users only and as a result, load slowly for mobile users. As such, the website design specialists at On the Map Marketing often recommend that your company invest in a website with responsive coding in order to accommodate the devices of any user that visits your company’s website.
Our Approach to Web Design for Contractors
At OTM, our team of web design specialists consistently strive to make your website as successful as possible. Our goal is simple. We want to create a website that increases website traffic, effectively converts qualified traffic into leads, and communicates a lasting message that leaves your customers with a positive first impression. To accomplish this goal, we use a multi-tiered approach to our web design strategy.
- Initial Discovery Phase: Your website should reflect both the finer points of the services your contracting company offers and the mission your company seeks to accomplish through offering high quality services. To communicate this information properly, our web design team will gather information for your company, the services you offer, etc.
- Generating a Mock Up Page: After our team has gathered all of the information, our web design specialists will generate a “mock up” page to show you how your website will look after its built. This will also allow you to indicate any additional content you want us to create, such as social media buttons, forms submission areas, call buttons, etc.
- Site Coding: After you have approved all of the elements of your new website, our team will begin coding and creating your new website.
Why You Should I Choose On the Map Marketing ?
On the Map Marketing has helped hundreds of contracting companies design websites that effectively reach and convert customers from their target market and we have accomplished this by:
- Collaborating with business owners to design a website that meets their budget and performance requirements
- Analyzing each customer’s business model to determine how to best design a website that will generate and convert traffic into leads
- Utilizing top of the line marketing and website design software to analyze and understand the behaviors, tendencies, and preferences of website users
- Creating trackable increases in organic search engine rankings and visit-to-lead conversions
Ready to see what On the Map Marketing can do for your contracting company? Check out our extensive portfolio or give our office call today!