Keyword Research for Law Firm Website Content (Using Google Keyword Planner)
Even the most advanced web surfer can get lost in the current of an unforgiving cyberwave. Advanced marketers sometimes switch to black-hat techniques to grab the attention of random bypassers. However, quality visitors are they only ones relevant to your business. Experimentation with keywords is a great way to maximize traffic to your website. Testing your law firm’s keywords can be as easy as replacing “federal workers compensation lawyer” to “work injury attorney.”
Google AdWords displays your promotional material on a public network but also cuts marketing costs. Adwords is a service that presents your advertisements to a wide audience but only charges you if your advertisement is clicked.
Keyword Planner, is a comprehensive tool that assists the marketer in doubt. It will help you choose the best keywords by testing which boosts the most traffic. As an organizational device, Keyword Planner records statistics as well as suggests which keywords will work for you. Based on the popularity of each keyword you can decided how much of the marketing budget to dedicate toward the phrase.
How to Use Keyword Planner
Keyword Planner is a simple free service. Navigation is made easy; inside of Google Adwords follow these simple steps:
- Select Keyword Planner from the Tools drop down menu.
- Suggest a business type, use specific locations for better results
- Hit the Get Ideas button to generate a list of suggested keywords
- Keyword will show you the average monthly searches for each word mentioned as well as a suggested bidding amount
Relevance of Keywords
Selecting the perfect keywords can launch your law firm’s website to the top of the search engine charts, however, it is not as simple as just choosing business related phrases. Many do not take into consideration that keywords can depreciate over time. Though it is true that timely phrases that are tied to current events will certainly boost your SEO, it is a temporary jump being that recent events never stay recent.
- Using Ahrefs to Evaluation your Law Website Link Profile
- The Importance of Great Content for Law Office Websites
- 3 Key On-Site Optimizations Every Law Office’s Website Needs
- Why Every Law Firm Company Needs a Google My Business Profile
- Integrating Social Media into your Law Office’s Website (One Free + Easy Tool)
- How an Active Blog will Get (the Right) Traffic to your Law Firm’s Website
- Building Links to your Law Firm Site is Crucial to your Business’ Success
- Analyze your Law Site’s On-Site SEO (w/ Google Chrome)
- Social Media Platforms that Law Firms Need
- Law Firm SEO