Real Estate SEO Experts
In real estate you want potential buyers to visit each property and you want each property to be as attractive as possible. The same principles apply to your real estate website; you want as many visitors as possible and you want your website to be an attractive, convenient, and inviting part of your business.
Real Estate SEO can help increase the visibility of your business and serve as a beacon to potential new clients. Keep reading to discover how Real Estate SEO can work for your real estate company.
What is SEO?
- SEO can increase your website’s profile — SEO (search engine optimization) is a way to increase the visibility and ranking of your website through the use of keywords related to your real estate business.
- SEO can connect you with clients faster — A good Real Estate SEO campaign can result in your website being one of the first that users come across in a search engine query when they use search terms related to your business.
- Keywords are important of an SEO campaign — Those search terms are keywords and their strategic implementation can help drive traffic to your site, increase its ranking, and lead to new clients.
- Optimizing your website improves SEO — SEO also takes your site’s structure, content, and link profile into account; each of those features help the search engines to better navigate your website and increase its ranking.
- SEO can also involve social media integration — The use of social media and making sure that your website is mobile friendly are also important factors in helping to increase the visibility of your website.
How can SEO help my Real Estate Business?
Anytime someone uses a search engine, they tend to regard the highest ranking sites they find as being more authoritative and will tend to click on those sites more often. Our Real Estate SEO experts can get your website to a high ranking position on the SERP (search engine results page) by using strategies customized for your real estate business.
An effective SEO campaign means that whenever someone searches for real estate related keywords, the search engines will determine that your site is most relevant to their needs. Once your SERP rank is increased, your website traffic will increase and that can lead to several prospective new clients.
What ROI Should I Expect?
- Set realistic expectations — Your return of investment, or ROI, depends on the size of your business, the size of your investment, and your expected goals.
- Your ROI should have a noticeable effect — A good ROI will increase the clientele and the overall profitability of a company.
- The scale and ambition of your company determines your ROI — Set your expectations based on the size and scope of your company.
- New clients are always the best ROI — You will want to get a higher ranking in the SERP but your ultimate goal is to get new clients; that is the barometer of success in an SEO campaign.
How Long does SEO take?
Generally speaking, it can take SEO three to six months to start generating results. It is important to keep in mind however, that there is variability in how long each company’s SEO will take.
Those results should ultimately be a higher SERP ranking and an increase in client numbers. Those numbers should steadily increase and then reach a plateau, at which point your SEO campaign is about maintaining those numbers.
Assessing your Real Estate Company’s Key Performance Indicators
Creating a successful site is gauged by the use of Key Performance Indicators, or KPI’s. KPI’s are how we determine whether the SEO strategy is working or not. These are the KPIs we look out for:
- New Clients — The more of them you get, the better your website is doing.
- Organic Traffic — These are the people who visit your site from the SERP.
- Keyword Ranking — The higher your keywords rank, the more visitors your site will attract.
- Visitor Duration — How long visitors spend on your site before they leave.
- Pages per Session — The number of your site’s pages each viewer visits.
How to Optimize On-site SEO for your Real Estate Company
On-site SEO is the process of how well search engines and users can access and assess your site’s content. A well structured website with good keyword integration will help to increase the effectiveness of your on-site SEO.
- Choose the Correct Keywords — In order to increase your page’s visibility, you must choose the right keywords. Those keywords should be relevant and targeted towards any potential users.
- Optimize Your Website Structure — Having a well structured website means that it is easy to navigate, has pages that link to each other, and that each page is clear and distinct from the rest.
- Create Custom Content — This includes press releases, correspondences from satisfied clients, and other items that show why clients should choose you.
- Add Google Analytics — This program is free and has the ability to calculate, measure, and gather valuable website data for you.
- Add a Sitemap — Increase your site’s navigability by including a sitemap, it puts all of the pages on your website in a file and ranks them according to their relevancy. For the best results, your sitemap should be submitted to different search engines.
- Increase your Website Security — A good cybersecurity suite will prevent hackers from defacing your website and stealing the private information of you and your users.
- Increase Website Loading Speed — Slow loading speeds on desktop and mobile dissuade users from staying on your website.
How to Optimize Off-site SEO for your Real Estate Company
Off-site SEO is when you link to other reputable websites relevant to your business or have those websites link to you. Those links should use anchor text containing targeted keywords.
- Relevant Link Building for your Real Estate Business —The links included on your real estate site should use appropriate anchor text and go to high ranking, high authority pages that are relevant to your business.
- Directory listings for your Real Estate Business –If your business is listed on a high ranking web directory in the appropriate category then that is another way for potential visitors to find your website.
- Cleaning your Website’s Link Profile — This involves making sure that authoritative, relevant sites link to your website and that the links to or from your site are active and up-to-date. Dead links will hurt your SERP ranking.
Social Media Integration for Real Estate
Use of Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, and a host of other social media is a marketing tack that allows you to communicate with intended customers. This will increase your brand recognition and foster brand loyalty.
- Youtube Management and Optimization — Youtube is helpful for businesses because it allows them to be promoted or demonstrated to potential new customers. Your real estate business can use features like virtual tours to entice prospective clients.
- Management of Major Social Media — Understandably, you might not have the time to make constant social media updates. Our Real Estate SEO experts can help to keep your company relevant by updating your social media accounts with relevant and engaging content.
Tracking your Real Estate Company’s Growth
There are an array of analytical tools that can provide you with the feedback that lets you know how your Real Estate SEO campaign is progressing. They can be used to determine which strategies are the most or least successful so that adjustments can be made to strengthen your campaign where necessary.
- Phone Tracking — Discover how many visitors to your website decide to call you and where they are calling from.
- Form Tracking — When a client fills out a contact form online, you will get a notification that can help you to create a strategy targeted to specific regions.
- Traffic Reports — There are a variety of tools to determine website traffic comparisons on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis.
- Ranking Reports — These can show you where you rank in each search engine and show you which keywords are most or least effective.
Real Estate SEO Experts – A proven digital advertising solution
Your real estate business provides an important service to people who want to buy or sell their home but your efforts are for naught if clients do not even know that your business exists. Our Real Estate SEO experts can increase the visibility of your business through a thorough, detailed, and extensive SEO campaign.
This campaign will allow a wide variety of new clients to discover you and partake of your services. Our Real Estate SEO Experts only goal is to help businesses prosper by achieving their full potential.