Benefits of Local SEO for Raleigh Businesses
What is Local SEO and why is it important?
- Local SEO increases the visibility of your business in your target community.
- SEO provides results based on the user’s location.
- One in three US mobile queries is local.
- Local SEO certifies that your business service is optimized for your target market.
- SEO allows your website to standout in local searches by prospective customers.
SEO Website Analysis
At On the Map Marketing, we analyze your progress as well as find the the best keywords to target in specific niche use industry grade SEO and marketing tools. In any SEO campaign it’s impossible to know which factors are working and which ones are duds without tracking them. Here are 5 different tools we use to get it done:
- KPIs: KPIs, or Key Performance Indicators, let us know what is working and what is not in an SEO campaign.
- Moz: Moz promotes listings to all the data aggregators, so search engines can find your local information.
- Ahrefs: It is also used for SEO audits, content marketing analysis and link prospecting. Also a powerful tool focused on backlink analysis.
- Google KeyWord Planner: A highly effective tool for searching keywords and ad group ideas, or for seeing how a list of keywords might perform.
- Majestic: Utilized for link building, reputation management, website traffic development, competitor analysis, and news monitoring.
On Page Keyword Optimization
There are multiple on page factors that come into play with search engine rankings. A perfectly optimized page begins with an H1 tag, or a headline tag. These headlines are a great place to sneak in keywords so you can start ranking!
Title Tags, these tags are the clickable headline you’ll find on the search engine page. They describe the page’s content and are also essential for SEO and social sharing. The last component of an optimized page are its Meta Descriptions, which are 160 character snippets that summarize your content and work to get visitors from Google to click your link.
If there is one thing we know from living in the city of the oak tree, it’s the importance of not being repetitive. Your content is the most powerful marketing tool at your disposal, and it is absolutely vital it stands out. Ready to be convinced?
- Original content increases the overall value of your site.
- Your business will establish itself as an authority in your industry.
- Google has adjusted their algorithms in order to promote original, relevant content.
- Custom content is rewarded with higher page ranks, web crawler optimization, and overall better exposure for your business.
You may be getting tons of traffic to your site, but a poor website structure can often deter user engagement. Website architecture refers to how your website is laid out and how its pages connect to each other. In the early planning stages of a website the esthetic, technical, and functional aspects of the site’s architecture need to be taken into consideration.
Niche Specific Link Building Campaign
A link building campaign is the process of acquiring backlinks to a website from external sources. There are a few reasons why we do this:
- To land your website a spot amongst Google’s most trusted sources of information: the coveted first page of a Google search.
- To verify all your info is true.
- The more links a website accumulates, the more likely it will be to show up in a search.
At On the Map, we reach out to different specific authorities in a given field to obtain a link from them, which gives your website more authority!
Looking for a Data Driven SEO Company in Raleigh?
We’re a local company, so we get and understand complex needs of the businesses in Raleigh. Whether you just invented a soft drink that somehow tops Cheerwine or you are about to open your doors to Lafayette Village’s newest brunch spot, our team at On the Map will strive to get your company “On the Map” by formatting your website for Google, boosting relevant traffic, and developing targeted exposure on highly trusted domains.